Monday 7 January 2013

Vintage Runway Report






Photobucket
best source ever - The Fashion Spot

Behold NY Magazine, the issue of 1997 april 28th, runway report. Two reasons: first, Fashion Week month is almost here and, what can I say, the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. Second, all things vintage are always good. Especially mid-nineties, if 90ies qualify for being vintage. Anyway, this particular runway report stuck out to me right away. Leather tops, big knits, turtlenecks, tailored pants etc… Everything we love now. And then I took a closer look at the designer names: Calvin Klein, Helmut Lang, Ann Demeulemeester, Jill Sander… more than familiar, huh? They got it then and they’re still getting it now. That’s called timelessness. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for these. Who knows, maybe I’ll sneak in to one of their shows?! Don’t tell anyone though.

Below a 90ies inspired tune that has been one of my favorite songs for a good while.

As always, much love!!






No comments:

Post a Comment