Saturday 2 February 2013

Erin Barr SS & PF 2013








 photo springeb_zpse367affb.jpg
Erin Barr SS’13

 photo 120907_ERIN_BARR_LOOKBOOK_Look_7_153-682x1024_zpsb03d8f39.jpg

























NYFW is a little less than a week away, and I just really want to introduce you to a designer whose show I am very excited to attend - Erin Barr. After interning with Alexander Wang and obtaining a design assistant position with Cushnie Et Ochs she was definitely ready to come out with her own eponymous collection. "Erin Barr, the new designer collection by Erin Barr, is a study in contrasts reflecting the real attitudes of the modern day woman.”


Her minimalistic yet very strong pieces spoke to me right away. I’m fascinated by the detailing created by cut-outs, leather inserts and zippers. My favorite pieces are still predominantly white for spring and summer and then moving on to monochromatic denim looks for pre-fall.






 photo prefalleb_zpsa49ea653.jpg
Erin Barr PF’13

 photo Look_6_255-819x1024_zps5ff0c301.jpg

Read more about Erin Barr and see her full collections here. I promise, you will not be disappointed. And definitely keep your eyes peeled for her FW’13 collection. I know, I will!





Happy weekend, my babes!




















Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment