Wednesday 27 February 2013

Matte Lip for Spring 2013 / BEAUTY










When I first started blogging, I never thought there would be any beauty posts on here. I’ve never been very big about makeup, but lately, as my style and wardrobe has been reducing to more minimal selections and amounts, I’ve realized that hair and make-up can actually really change up the feel of any look. Thus, this week I’m sharing what I’ll be doing make-up wise this spring, and next week I might share some hair ideas.

As you can see, these are lipsticks that I’ve actually had for a while, but the detail I’ll be changing this spring - I’ll be wearing them matte. After a little bit of research, I discovered Mac Matte Primer that can make any of your lipstick look matte - just put a little bit on your fingers and dab over your usual lipstick. I’ll be wearing this look with a very minimal eye make-up - light shadow + a brown mascara just on the tips of my lashes.



Products I used:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium and brown mascara

Bare Minerals Eye Brightener and eye shadow in Tres Chic

Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush 006

Revlon lipstick in Violet Frenzy 027

Maybelline lipstick in Red Revival 645

Mac Matte Primer



As always, much love, babes!




Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment