Friday 29 March 2013

JUST DO IT / words


 photo instagram-2_zpsf7e79527.jpg

I know it has been a bit quieter around here than usual. Well, the reason is that a big move is coming up. Soon enough I won’t be posting from Cleveland anymore so a lot of preparation is in place.

And now is the moment for me to get all gushy and tell you to follow your dreams and not let fear stand in your way. Fear is just a feeling that has no substance on it’s own. When something is not done just because of a doubt if it would work out, we never even give ourselves a chance to achieve our goals. You know what they say, JUST DO IT.

I’ve been, however, updating my instagram pretty regularly (@karinadejesus__), and here are a few shots.

Happy weekend, you babes!




Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment