Thursday 14 March 2013

Monochrome Gray / OUTFIT and a DIY ramble


 photo IMG_2767_zpsa4be5085.jpg

 photo IMG_2769_zps3734ae4c.jpg

One day this week it was almost +20 C, and when that kind of phenomenon happens, scissors happen. Cut the turtleneck short and got all excited, but, of course, it was 0 degrees the next day. So this is what I’m going to wear when Ohio weather is not a disaster anymore or I just move already. Sorry for the weather ramble.

The pants were originally wide legged, but I figured, as long as the waist fit, with a few safety pins and sewing machine it shouldn’t be too hard to make them into leggings. And it wasn’t - you should try it! The possibilities are endless now, I’m on a hunt for really vintage looking high waisted white denim that I can violate like this as well.

Alright, babes, I’m out! photo dance_zpsd2e2d0ac.gif

cropped turtleneck - Sugarlips + DIY / pants - thrifted + DIY / jelly sandals - some dodgy website I cannot find anymore / bracelet - vintage (seen here)


















Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment