Sunday 31 March 2013

WHITE / outfit and words


 photo upside_zps69837ad5.jpg

 photo IMG_2889_zps5450aee6.jpg




 photo fullbody_zpsf23e0661.jpg
















jacket - H&M (gift from a friend) / top - thrifted
/ denim - vintage + DIY (see DIY post here)
/ boots - vintage




Happy Easter, babes! All white seemed like the appropriate attire today. If you have been reading my ramblings for a little while you might have noticed that I’m very open about my beliefs. Even though this may not be the actual date, and even though we have made up an enormous amount of unrelated traditions, today and every day really is the day I celebrate my God raising from dead and covering my disgusting sins. His love is bigger than we can comprehend and available for all. I hope this day is filled with joy for you!




















Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment: