Wednesday 2 November 2011

Thrift Wednesdays. For Halloween I was a tomboy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Cardigan - thrifted

Denim Shirt - KLING

Pants - Urban Outfitters (also seen here)
Not! I dress like a tomboy much more often than once year. More like once a day. So to make this post a little more likable, I’m also showing you the pictures that I got the color inspirations from. Blue+brown=pretty (pictures via froufouu, cocorosa

And why thrift Wednesdays? Well because this cardigan was thrifted. Obviously. But even more so because Beach & Dress now has a vintage online shop!!! Just a few items right now, but there is a lot more to come so stay tuned! You should probably like my facebook page because I’ll be posting all new arrivals on there! Just sayin’…



Love,

Karina



Follow Beach & Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment